Wednesday 20 March 2013

Aspiring Medics - Medism Conference July 2013

This conference will next be presented in July 2013 and is available for you to book NOW
 Врач

Medsim Overview

Competition for places at medical school is intense, as medicine draws from society's most committed and talented young people. Medism has been designed to give students the rich experience they need to strengthen their UCAS application to medical school.
*** NEW THIS YEAR *** At Medsim you will be able to take an entrance exam for a top European medical school and, if successful, will be offered a place before you take your A2 exams!
See brochure for more details:
Click HERE for Medsim brochure
.

To book your Medsim Course click HERE.
 

Testimonial from Emma - Medsim Delegate

I attended the Medsim course at the University of Nottingham. For me, Medsim helped to confirm that Medicine was what I wanted to do. The chance to have a go at taking blood from a simulated arm and using a model to experience Key Hole Surgery was a unique opportunity to take a look at the practical side of medicine. The chance to meet and talk to other applicants from around the country, as well as current Medical Students, was also a valuable opportunity.
I was able to discuss my experiences at Medsim in my personal statement and interview. I felt that I had had the opportunity to discover the many different aspects of medicine. I also practised key communications skills, since I had to work well in teams of people I had never met before in order to be successful, much like in Clinical Practice.
Overall, Medsim deepened my knowledge and understanding of Medicine as a career and strengthened my application to Medical School. I would recommend the course to anyone who is considering a career in Medicine. I am now studing medicine at Nottingham Medical School.
Delegates MUST be at least 16 yrs old on the first day of the conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment